don’t let their good looks fool you, they’re actually insane…
Hello~ I will be giving an Infinite Calendar Package, EXO Calendar Package, and Block B Calendar Package since I’m feel nice today and one of my favorite holiday is coming up!
- Infinite Package:
Click read more for the rules
Since we’re entering the holiday season again (and I hit new milestone in my follower count last week ♥), it’s time for another giveaway!
ɢᴏᴏᴅɪᴇs (Exo & stationery themed!) \ (•◡•) /
- Exo-K Mama (in plastic wrap, no photocard)
- Exo-M Mama (in plastic wrap, no photocard)
- Exo Pop Up Store Stationery Set (without photocards)
- Exo-K Fanmade Photo Notebook
- Stationery Set from Tokyo (photo album, book band, message tag, push pin light, & two greeting cards)
ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ
- Open to anyone living on Earth.
- No need to follow - you can enter as long as you’re a (mostly) Exo blog!
- Please only like once and reblog once (so the system doesn’t clog up).
- Have your ask box open!
- Ends on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12AM CST. If winners don’t respond within 24 hours, I will choose new ones. (bc I won’t be able to ship after Dec. 13!)
Thank you to everyone who supports this blog and good luck! ♥
MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
kris’ beautiful thank you speech to the international fans as exo accepts the netizen award
ALWAYS ALWAYS REBLOG NO EXCEPTIONS
Do you even know what you’re saying?
- Fans lost sleep for voting and some even skipped meals through this process.
- Fans shortened their studying periods just to vote for them.
- Fans covered one another when one had to go to sleep or when they had to eat or had to go out.
- Fans were tricked and were voting for her instead of Exo without knowing because there was an infiltration.
- We all got our hopes up because we knew that having a bigger fandom means a better advantage but we were tricked and that advantage bit us in the ass.
- Kris and Suho throughout the event couldn’t mask their disappointment.
- They counted on us and of course we did our best because we did but all of our effort went to the wrong artist.
- Those speech cards would have come to use if her fans decided to play clean.
- For once the fandoms who weren’t in good terms with the Exo fandom all came together and decided to put our differences aside and joined us to vote.
- The one who should have been standing onstage holding that award should have been Kris and Suho.
- We all came together as a family and worked as hard as possible
- This whole situation is just like studying as hard as you can for a test and when you take it you find out you got a F on it after all the studying and everything.
- Everything went to waste because of lies.
- MTV didn’t take their time and verify that the right winner was chosen.
You know what’s worse? mtv closing up on Kris and Suho when the winner was announced, seeing the manager holding the speech cards in his hands and seeing Kris so defeated. Don’t say it’s not a big deal. We all fought for this a lot of tears, sweat, and emotions were poured throughout this process. Don’t say it’s not a big deal. We all became one family and fought against everyone. Don’t say it’s not a big deal. You’re belittling the fans’ dedication and hard work. Don’t say it’s not a big deal. The award went to the wrong fucking artist.